Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Life Affirmation: "The Necklace Of The Goddess"


"I am a river

Flowing endlessly to the Sea.

My eddies, rocks, and waterfalls

I once had dreamt were me.


But now that dream is ended;

My vision clear and free,

I know I am the river

Flowing endlessly to the Sea.


The Ocean is the Goddess.

My channel is Father Time.

Those eddies, rocks and waterfalls

Are lives I left behind.


Each bend conceals a life once lived;

Reveals the one ahead,

Like beads strung on a necklace

And the river is the thread.



I am a river

Flowing endlessly to the Sea.

A necklace being strung with lives

That all are lived by me.


And when at last I reach that space,

Where dreams of Time are gone,



I'll know I am the necklace

When the Goddess puts me on....."

                                   -- Douglas Buchanan

No comments: